HE'S BAAAAAACK!!! The male dinosaur (with the inexplicable ability to lay eggs) is back in the saddle.
Changes from Brawl
- His Sticky Tongue grabbing technique can be used for tether recoveries (I just think it would be fun to see Yoshi hanging from the edge by his tongue. Wouldn't you?)
- Neutral Special Move:Egg Lay
- Side Special Move:Egg Roll
- Up Special Move:Egg Throw
- Down Special Move:Yoshi Bomb
- Final Smash:Super Dragon
Snake Codec Message
Snake:"Otacon! What's this lizard thing?"
Otacon:"That's a Yoshi. It's a dinosaur from Yoshi's Island. Watch out for it's long, chameleon-like tongue. If it gets you you'll be swallowed whole."
Snake:"It lays eggs and throws them, right?... Then it must be female."
Otacon:"...Actually it's a 'he'. At least, that's what it says."
Otacon:"Yes! It talks! Well, kind of..."
Snake:"Now, you've got me curious. ...How about I capture one so we can see what they taste like?"
Fighting against Yoshi
Yoshi has minimal offense, and many of his attacks leave him vulnerable. His throw is slow, and his projectile attack has limited range. If you're a projectile user, fight from outside Yoshi's projectile range. If not, battle at close range with throws and smash attacks, and don't give Yoshi a chance to use the Egg Lay.