The Dark Master once again takes the stage.
Changes from Brawl
- You can sort of play as Beast Ganon for his final smash, but since I've never play The Legend of Zelda, all I've been able to do is give him the power to move around and ram opponents. If you have any better ideas, help me out.
How to Unlock
- Play 80 standard matches.
- Using Link, clear Classic mode on the Normal difficulty setting or higher with no continues.
Note:You must defeat Ganondorf in a standard match after 1 of the above requirements is met in order to unlock him.
- Get Ganondorf to join your party in "Tabuu's Revenge:Space-Time Chaos". (To do this, defeat False Ganondorf, Ganondorf appears afterward)
- Neutral Special Move:Warlock Punch
- Side Special Move:Flame Choke
- Up Special Move:Dark Dive
- Down Special Move:Wizard's Foot
- Final Smash:Beast Ganon
Snake Codec Message
Snake:"This guy is giving off a murderous vibe! Even getting close to him makes my skin crawl..."
Otacon:"Snake! Ganondorf is dangerous! His ambition is to rule the world, and he's got th power to do it. It's no wonder they call him 'King of Evil'."
Snake:"Do modern weapons even work against him? Do I even have a chance?"
Otacon:"Take a look around you. There are plenty of people fighting with swords or even their bare hands. At least you've got firepower! Count yourself lucky! It's not like you to whine, Snake."
Snake:"I was just asking, sheesh. Well, it's back to the mission for me."
Fighting against Ganondorf
Projectile attacks are Ganondorf's primary weakness. Abuse them until he can close in on your position. When this happens, switch to quick, close-range standard attacks to beat out most of Ganondorf's attacks. Keep moving to prevent him from setting up any offensive momentum that could end poorly for you.
- Ganondorf has had two Side Special moves since he first appeared. In Melee, his Side Special Move was called "Gerudo Dragon" and was virtually identical to Captain Falcon's Raptor Boost.